PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB) shares closed today at 1.6% below its 52 week high of $189.83, giving the company a market cap of $5B. The stock is currently up 2.1% year-to-date, up 23.0% over the past 12 months, and up 69.6% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.6%, and the S&P 500 rose 0.7%.
- Trading volume this week was 20.5% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -78.9%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -338.8%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s share price to its earnings per share, is -5435.5% higher than the average peer.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected]. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
An Outline of Personal and Business Loan Categories and Their Uses
Using Multiple Sources of Small Business Financing
Changing Business Strategies 2020